Monday, November 01, 2010

Week 22: Barely Scraping By

Serious lack of motivation here. It was Halloween and although I technically had one more set of sleeves, I just couldn’t do another one. I dug up a little linen triangle head cloth that I had saved from some scraps that were that size. It had been put in the finish someday when I need it pile. It does bring up a Halloween tradition though as I definitely remember working on a similar piece one Halloween before kids.

For week 22 that makes 19 projects complete. You would think the UFO bin would look more empty but it seems like everything has been small.

De-cluttering is going slowly. Two pair of toddler pants and a hat went over to a neighbor. I think I packed up some shoes and maternity clothes. I’m not sure if anything has actually left the house AND the car this week.

The door in the kitchen is now magnetic, so I guess I’ve been somewhat productive. The paint is mostly put away downstairs. I still need to do the chalkboard paint. Hopefully it won’t compromise the magnetic part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home